Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Final Project - Brian Head Sled

Our idea was a shuttle, going from St. George, Ceder & Las Vegas to Brian Head, for youth that didn't have a means of transportation. It was geared towards 12-20 somethings and mostly the snowboarding crowd and their parents.

Group Roles:
  Breanna: Created a Web Banner
  Janet: Created the Vehicle Body Wrap
  Jenilee: Created a Post Card Mailer
  Keshara: Created the Website
  Michael: Created the Logo

For my part, I made the Logo. But I also helped out with the overall style of the graphics used in the vehicle wrap, the website, the mailer and the web banner.

I have many years of experience in graphic design, and I love making graphics for skate competitions, so this was right up my alley.

Style Guide:

Main Logo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment